This program is fully contained in the Construction Trades, General Apprenticeship, AAS degree
Total Program Credits: 12
Program Length: Varies
Offered by the Advanced Technology Division
Career Pathway Certificate of Completion Requirements
Program Coordinator Joy Crump, Bldg. 15 Rm. 201, 541.463.5496, email@example.com.
Dean Lynn Nakamura
Purpose To provide a structured system of training in construction fundamentals to prepare students with the skills and knowledge required to enter the construction trade.
Learning Outcomes The graduate will:
- Complete a minimum of 4,000 hours State of Oregon-approved on-the-job training.
- Successfully complete all required core related-training with a grade of C- or better for individual trade.
- Apply theory as it relates to trade competencies.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of the individual construction trade/occupation.
- Repair, install, and maintain a variety of building construction projects using trade specific tools and techniques in compliance with building codes and OSHA regulations.
Admission Information Students must be registered apprentices with the State of Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries and accepted by a Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee. Information is available at boli.state.or.us.
*Course fees may change during the year. See the online credit class schedule for fees assigned to courses.
- Prerequisites are required for some courses. See Courses .