This program is fully contained in the Manufacturing Technology, AAS degree
Total Program Credits: 36
Estimated Program Length: Three terms
Offered by the Advanced Technology Division, 541.463.5380
Career Pathway Certificate of Completion Requirements
Program Coordinator Tracy Rea, Bldg 15, Rm. 201, 541.463.5151, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean Lynn Nakamura
Purpose This certificate prepares the student for a semi-skilled manual or CNC manufacturing position. The skills provided will prepare the student for successful advancement through on the job training.
Learning Outcomes Upon completing the training for this certificate, the student will know how to:
- Operate safely in a manufacturing environment.
- Use precision measuring tools effectively.
- Read prints and have the mathematical skills to accomplish tasks.
- Use most manual shop machinery and have been introduced to programming, setup and operation of CNC lathes and mills.
Admission Information See lanecc.edu/advtech/mfg or contact the Advanced Technology Division, AdvTechPrograms@lanecc.edu
Advising Contact email@example.com
Cooperative Education (Co-op) Co-op offers students college credit and a grade for on-the-job work experience related to their educational and career goals. Through Co-op, students connect theory and practice, develop skills, expand career knowledge, and make contacts for the future. Work schedules and work sites vary. Under the supervision of the Manufacturing Technology Co-op Coordinator and with instructor consent, a maximum of 18 Co-op credits may be earned in lieu of required Manufacturing Technology course credits. Contact Chuck Fike, Manufacturing Technology Co-op Coordinator, Bldg 15, Rm. 102. 541.463.5078, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Openings and Wages Projected through 2022
Career Pathways Roadmap
Lane County: 77 positions
Statewide: 969 positions
Lane County average hourly - $17.65; average annual - $36,714
Oregon average hourly - $17.09; average annual - $35,553
Estimated Program Cost
|Program Specific Fees
|Resident Tuition and General Student Fees
||Total Estimated Cost
*Course fees may change during the year. See the online credit class schedule for fees assigned to courses.
- Prerequisites are required for some courses. See Courses .
- Prerequisites: Minimum placement score of 68 in Reading, or completion of RD 087 AND EL 115 or prior college. MTH 020 proficiency or concurrently enrolled in MTH 020 with program admittance or Minimum placement score of 75 in Arithmetic. A high school diploma or equivalent is recommended for all applicants to this program.