Program Suspended - new UAS program coming Summer 2022
For students currently enrolled in the program, please contact Academic Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about completing the program in a timely manner.
A new Geographic Information Science, CPC will be available starting Summer 2022. For information or to apply, contact director Joshua M. Rickert at 541-463-4195.
Length: 25 credits
Estimated Cost: $7,377.00
- Resident Tuition: $3,150.00*
- Technology Fees: $275.00
- General Student Fees: $402.00**
- Online Course Fee: (if applicable)
- Books / Course Materials: $600.00
- Program Specific Fees: $2,950.00 (Course Fees and Exams/Licensure)
Costs provided are estimates only. Learn more and view current tuition and fee information at lanecc.edu/esfs/credit-tuition.
* Resident tuition is based on all program requirements (general education, core, directed electives).
**General Student fees are paid once each term, depending on whether you are taking classes on Main Campus, or at one of the outreach centers or by distance learning.
*** Any special info about program costs or expenses.
**** This is the total of all the differential fees attached to the courses in this program.