Dec 01, 2022
Length: 20 credits
Estimated Cost: $4,355.00
- Resident Tuition: $2,520.00*
- Technology Fees: $220.00
- General Student Fees: $402.00**
- Online Course Fee: $200.00 (if applicable)
- Books / Materials: $35.00
- Program Specific Fees $78.00 (Data Fee)
- Other Cost / Expenses: $900.00*** (Computer / Internet)
Costs provided are estimates only. Learn more and view current tuition and fee information at lanecc.edu/esfs/credit-tuition.
* Resident tuition is based on all program requirements (general education, core, directed electives).
**General Student fees are paid once each term, depending on whether you are taking classes on Main Campus, or at one of the outreach centers or by distance learning.
*** Any special info about program costs or expenses.
**** This is the total of all the differential fees attached to the courses in this program.
Program Learning Outcomes
Students who complete this program will be able to:
PLO 1 - Design and build interactive web sites using client-side technologies
PLO 2 - Design and build object-oriented programs
PLO 3 - Evaluate your own work and the work of others
Program Core Courses
Program Core courses must be completed with a letter grade of C- or better. P/NP is not accepted.
- This program is fully contained in the Computer Programming, AAS degree.
- This program follows the Career Pathway Certificate of Completion Requirements unless otherwise specified.
- Computer programming languages: Students who complete more than one CS 161 or CS 162 programming language course should be aware that transfer institutions may count multiple 161 or 162 courses as repeats, and may not accept them in transfer. Students wishing to complete multiple programming courses should first take a CS 161/162 series and then enroll in CS 133/233 course series for any subsequent programming languages.