Sep 27, 2021
Length: 20 credits
Estimated Cost: $4,355.00
- Resident Tuition: $2,520.00*
- Technology Fees: $220.00
- General Student Fees: $402.00**
- Online Course Fee: $200.00 (if applicable)
- Books / Materials: $35.00
- Program Specific Fees $78.00 (Data Fee)
- Other Cost / Expenses: $900.00*** (Computer / Internet)
Costs provided are estimates only. Learn more and view current tuition and fee information at lanecc.edu/esfs/credit-tuition.
* Resident tuition is based on all program requirements (general education, core, directed electives).
**General Student fees are paid once each term, depending on whether you are taking classes on Main Campus, or at one of the outreach centers or by distance learning.
*** Any special info about program costs or expenses.
**** This is the total of all the differential fees attached to the courses in this program.
Program Learning Outcomes
Students who complete this program will be able to:
PLO 1 - Design and build interactive web sites using client-side technologies
PLO 2 - Design and build object-oriented programs
PLO 3 - Evaluate your own work and the work of others
Program Core Courses
Program Core courses must be completed with a letter grade of C- or better. P/NP is not accepted.
- This program is fully contained in the Computer Programming, AAS degree.
- This program follows the Career Pathway Certificate of Completion Requirements unless otherwise specified.
- Computer programming languages: Students' taking their first programming language (C, N, or P) will take CS 161/162. Because CS 161/162 are not repeatable courses, upon taking a second programming language, students must use the CS 133/233 course numbers. CS 161/162 are the courses listed in catalog degree requirements but CS 133/233 will be accepted as well. For help with this, contact the department or academic advisors.