Sep 27, 2021
Length: 18 credits
Estimated Cost: $4,061.00
- Resident Tuition: $2,268.00*
- Technology Fees: $198.00
- General Student Fees: $268.00**
- Online Course Fee: (if applicable)
- Books / Course Materials: $204.00
- Program Specific Fees: $306.00 (Course Fees / Materials)
- Other Cost / Expenses: $ 25.00*** (Instruments / Tools)
- Differential Fees: $ 792.00****
Costs provided are estimates only. Learn more and view current tuition and fee information at lanecc.edu/esfs/credit-tuition.
* Resident tuition is based on all program requirements (general education, core, directed electives).
**General Student fees are paid once each term, depending on whether you are taking classes on Main Campus, or at one of the outreach centers or by distance learning.
*** Any special info about program costs or expenses.
**** This is the total of all the differential fees attached to the courses in this program.
Program Learning Outcomes
The purpose of this certificate is to prepare students for an entry-level manufacturing position. The skills provided will prepare the student for successful advancement through on-the-job training.
Students who complete this program will be able to:
PLO 1 - Operate safely in a manufacturing environment
PLO 2 - Use precision measuring tools effectively
PLO 3 - Read prints and apply mathematical skills to accomplish shop tasks
PLO 4 - Use the bandsaw, mill and lathe, both manual and CNC with entry-level skill
Program Core Courses
Program Core courses must be completed with a letter grade of C- or better. P/NP is not accepted. It is recommended students complete math and computer science prior to registering for CNC 101 . Enrollment in MFG and CNC courses by consent only. See your Academic Advisor or Program Coordinator about enrollment.