For students currently enrolled in the program, please contact Academic Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about completing the program in a timely manner.
Note: A new Culinary and Baking Certificate is currently in development for Fall 2022. For more information, please connect with CulinaryHospPrograms@lanecc.edu
Length: 45 credits
Estimated Cost: $8,749.00
- Resident Tuition: $5,670.00*
- Technology Fees: $495.00
- General Student Fees: $402.00**
- Online Course Fee (if applicable)
- Books / Course Materials: $115.00
- Program Specific Fees: $686.00 (culinary course fees)
- Other Cost / Expenses: $430.00 ***(knife, baker kit, uniform & shoes )
- Differential Fees: $951.00****
Costs provided are estimates only. Learn more and view current tuition and fee information at lanecc.edu/esfs/credit-tuition.
* Resident tuition is based on all program requirements (general education, core, directed electives).
**General Student fees are paid once each term, depending on whether you are taking classes on Main Campus, or at one of the outreach centers or by distance learning.
*** Any special info about program costs or expenses.
**** This is the total of all the differential fees attached to the courses in this program.
Term-by Term Course Plan