CE 280PB - Co-op Ed: Phlebotomy (Continuing Ed)
This internship course provides on-the-job learning experiences in the phlebotomy field. Students earn college credit while working under the supervision of a healthcare professional. Internship sites are selected to support each student's career goals, contributing to the student's education and future employability.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Integrate classroom learning with field experience.
2. Describe their work experience in their career field and growth in knowledge of the career field.
3. Demonstrate and explain advanced skills and knowledge gained at the workplace.
4. Demonstrate foundational job search and workplace competencies.
5. Describe understanding of workplace culture.
6. Demonstrate college core learning outcomes in communication and use of technology.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)