CS 280GD - Co-op Ed: Computer Simulation and Game Development
This internship course offers a work experience that integrates theory and practice in the field of computer simulation and game development. It provides opportunities to develop skills, explore career options and network with professionals and employers while earning academic credit toward the degree.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Integrate classroom learning with field experience.
2. Describe their work experience in their career field and growth in knowledge of the career field.
3. Demonstrate and explain advanced skills and knowledge gained at the workplace.
4. Demonstrate foundational job search and workplace competencies.
5. Describe understanding of workplace culture.
6. Demonstrate college core learning outcomes in communication and use of technology.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)