ED 280 - Co-op Ed: Education
Work as an intern in an elementary, middle, or high school classroom to explore teaching as a career. Put up bulletin boards, grade papers, prepare art projects, tutor one-on-one and work with small groups. Course may be repeated to work with different age groups in different schools.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Learn to organize a classroom environment.
2. Design curriculum.
3. Interact with parents, teachers, and staff, and to teach.
4. Become more confident and more skilled with each practicum you complete.
5. Connect with teachers and principals.
6. Build a network of support for your future career.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)