CG 100 - College Success
This course emphasizes practice and active learning of skills and strategies that help create greater academic, professional and personal success. College Success strategies empower students to make wise choices that lead to improved experiences and outcomes in college and beyond. May be offered as a telecourse.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Identify the characteristics of successful and unsuccessful students.
2. Specify their own individual problem areas.
3. Describe successful strategies to remedy problem areas.
4. Apply learned strategies to specific current academic and personal situations.
5. Evaluate the effectiveness with which to apply strategies.
6. Troubleshoot and make adjustments to strategies as necessary.
7. Discuss how to integrate this system into other aspects of their lives.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)