BA 280 - Co-op Ed: Business Management
In this internship course students will gain work experience in area businesses related to supervision, management, office operations, project management, human resources, sales and marketing. Students will integrate theory and practice, develop skills, and expand career knowledge while earning credit toward a degree. Meet with Business Co-op Coordinator the term before starting your internship.
Prerequisite: BT 206
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Integrate classroom learning with field experience.
2. Describe their work experience in their career field and growth in knowledge of the career field.
3. Demonstrate and explain advanced skills and knowledge gained at the workplace.
4. Demonstrate foundational job search and workplace competencies.
5. Describe understanding of workplace culture.
6. Demonstrate college core learning outcomes in communication and use of technology.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)