AS 212 - The Evolution of Air and Space Power 1945-1990
Study of the development of air power, concepts, and doctrine during the Cold War. Historical examples examined include the Berlin Airlift, nuclear deterrence, and the role of air power employment in the Korean and Vietnam conflicts. Oral and written communication skills will be assessed.
Corequisite: If enrolled in the AFROTC officer commissioning program, must be taken concurrently with AS 220 .
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Remember the principles of stress management and resiliency
2. Value the importance of financial readiness
3. Understand the importance of human relations in the workplace
4. Understand why teams are essential for mission accomplishment and how to improve team performance
5. Understand the principles and concepts of conflict management
6. Develop effective public speaking skills and effective communication
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)