SOC 280 - Co-op Ed: Sociology
In this internship course students will gain sociology-related work experience in community organizations. Students will integrate theory and practice, develop skills, explore career options, and network with professional while earning college credit. Please contact the Sociology cooperative education coordinator before attempting to register.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Integrate classroom learning with field experience.
2. Describe their work experience in their career field and growth in knowledge of the career field.
3. Demonstrate and explain advanced skills and knowledge gained at the workplace.
4. Demonstrate foundational job search and workplace competencies.
5. Describe understanding of workplace culture 6. Demonstrate college core learning outcomes in communication and use of technology.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)