PE 280C - Co-op Ed: Coaching
Supervised internship in a coaching site off campus. Students will gain knowledge, develop skills, get coaching experience and explore career options while earning credit toward a degree or certificate. Journals and other written assignments required.
Prerequisite: Instructor approval for site and credit load.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Integrate classroom learning with field experience.
2. Describe their work experience in their career field and growth in knowledge of the career field.
3. Demonstrate and explain advanced skills and knowledge gained at the workplace.
4. Demonstrate foundational job search and workplace competencies.
5. Describe understanding of workplace culture.
6. Demonstrate college core learning outcomes in communication and use of technology.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)