NRS 280 - Co-op Ed: Nursing
This is a voluntary learning experience in a professional medical setting where students gain additional nursing skills under the guidance of working nursing professionals, explore career options, and integrate theory and practice. This course in not required for the Nursing Program AAS degree.
Prerequisite: Admission in Nursing Program.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Integrate classroom learning with field experience.
2. Describe their work experience in their career field and growth in knowledge of the career field.
3. Demonstrate and explain advanced skills and knowledge gained at the workplace.
4. Demonstrate foundational job search and workplace competencies.
5. Describe understanding of workplace culture.
6. Demonstrate college core learning outcomes in communication and use of technology.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)