ENGR 280M - Co-op Ed: Manufacturing Technology
This course provides manufacturing-related learning in businesses and organizations. The student will have the opportunity to integrate theory and practice gained in the classroom with practical experience in the professional world. In this course a student will develop skills, explore career options and network with professionals and employers while earning credit toward a degree.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Integrate classroom learning with field experience.
2. Describe their work experience in their career field and growth in knowledge of the career field.
3. Demonstrate and explain advanced skills and knowledge gained at the workplace.
4. Demonstrate foundational job search and workplace competencies.
5. Describe understanding of workplace culture.
6. Demonstrate college core learning outcomes in communication and use of technology.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)