ED 280EC - Co-op Ed: Early Childhood Education
This course offers ECE majors (seeking an AAS degree) internship opportunities in a variety of early childhood settings. ECE majors earn college credit and a grade for on the job work experience related to their education and career goals. The field experience is supervised by ECE faculty and qualified staff at the site, and may include a weekly seminar.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Integrate classroom learning with field experience.
2. Gain work experience in the student’s career field.
3. Be exposed to advanced skills and knowledge.
4. Develop foundation workplace competencies.
5. Be exposed to job opportunities and potentials; clarify and confirm career goals.
6. Increase understanding of workplace culture.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)