ENGR 280D - Co-op Ed: Drafting
Gain on-the-job learning experience as a drafter in local business, industry and governmental sites. Develop skills, explore career options, and network with professionals and employers while earning college credit. Meet with the co-op coordinator the term before (if possible) to set up the internship.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Integrate classroom learning with field experience.
2. Describe their work experience in their career field and growth in knowledge of the career field.
3. Demonstrate and explain advanced skills and knowledge gained at the workplace.
4. Demonstrate foundational job search and workplace competencies.
5. Describe understanding of workplace culture.
6. Demonstrate college core learning outcomes in communication and use of technology.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)