APR 274 - Sheet Metal Shop Fabrication
Designed for Oregon state-recognized apprentices employed in the sheet metal trade. This course will provide students with an understanding of project planning techniques, principles of efficient shop layout; and knowledge of parallel line, radial line, and triangulation pattern development.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Discuss the key components used in effective project planning.
2. Efficiently arrange a shop to enhance productivity.
3. Use parallel and radial line techniques to fabricate sheet metal components.
4. Safely use tools and equipment common to the sheet metal industry.
5. Design and use patterns in the sheet metal fabrication process.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)