About the Addendum
The catalog addendum reflects modifications to course or program information that was updated after the catalog was published. Information in this addendum will be added between June 26, 2021, and January 3, 2022. Information updated after January 3, 2022, will be reflected in the 2022-23 catalog.
This section includes any modifications to course information that occurred after the initial catalog publication date.
This section includes any modifications to program information that occurred after the initial catalog publication date.
Aviation Professional Pilot, AAS
- The estimated cost of tuition for Track A is $11,466.00.
Business Management, AAS
- BT 223 has been removed and BA 223 has been added to the program core.
Sustainability Coordinator, AAS
- HORT 120 and PH 103 have been added to the program electives list.
Dental Hygiene, AAS
- The American Dental Association's Commission on Dental Accreditation just approved changes that include adding a new course (DH 239 ) and increasing the program to 93 credits.
- MTH 098 has been added to the list of accepted math courses for the program.
Graphic Design, AAS
- ART 240 has been added as an option to the category, "Drawing 2"
Energy Management Technician, Building Controls Technician Option, AAS
- NRG 103 has been removed from the program. Overall program total now 93 credits.
Other Catalog Content
This section includes any modifications to other information included in this catalog.